Reduced-fare public transit
Students skip the line!
Get your OPUS card
Obtain your OPUS card
To be entitled to pay reduced fare (a 40% savings off the regular fare), you must obtain a registered OPUS photo ID card. You can order your card online and it will be sent to you by mail. It’s fast and easy, with no waiting in line!
Before requesting a card online, be sure you meet these criteria:
- Hold a valid Concordia University student ID card
- Be a full time student at Concordia University for the current academic year
- Have a valid mailing address in the province of Quebec
You will be charged a $15 fee by the STM to issue a card.
Order online now!
- Log in to the MyConcordia portal using your netname and password
- Click on Student Services and then click Online Opus Card Requests
- Follow the instructions to process your online payment and receive your card by mail
For further info, visit the STM website.
Login to MyConcordia portal using your netname and password.
- Select My Student Centre
- Then select “Attestation Letters” in the drop down menu under Academics (Other Academics appears by default)
- Select the Language
- Select the Academic Career that applies to your studies at Concordia
- Select Opus Attestation from the Instantaneous PDF Letter drop down
- Select the upcoming Term
- Click on the Print PDF or Continue button
- On the next page, click on View Report button
- Print letter and bring it to the STM photo studio at Berri-UQàM métro station to have your card made
Please note that the STM may ask you to generate your letter of attestation again on site at their photo studio for additional verifications.
You will need proof of age and $15 cash to cover the cost of the card.