1. Concordia University


    Federal & provincial resources

    Other Canadian loans & bursaries

    To meet the minimum qualifications for a loan or bursary, you must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, domiciled in the province to which you apply, for one consecutive year, without pursuing full-time studies.

    All provinces encourage the submission of online applications.

    You must send all supporting documents to the province in which you applied. Any confirmation of student status, enrollment and or program information forms you should bring to the Financial Aid and Awards Office to be processed.

    For all out of province financial aid programs, Concordia's school code is FUAC.

    Federal student aid 

    CanLearn, the National Student Loans web site, is Canada's one-stop resource for the information and interactive planning tools you need to explore learning and education opportunities, research occupations, developing learning strategies, and create the financial plans to achieve your goals. 

    The federal government also offers summer language immersion program bursaries. Visit the Explore website for more information.

    Provincial and territorial student aid authorities

    Back to top

    © Concordia University